Dr. Sherif speaks about some critical issues which face diabetics in Ramadan:
- Risks exposed to diabetics in Ramadan.
- Dates required to measure blood sugar.
- Acceptable percentages for the analysis of sugar in Ramadan.
- When should a diabetic break his fast in Ramadan?
- Symptoms of hypoglycemia.
- The diabetic who should break his fast.
Dr. Mohamed Abodou speaks about some critical issues which face Mothers after childbirth:
* Postpartum and breastfeeding tips are healthy, and if your baby gets a feed.
* The most important advice when breast feeding and beyond.
* Symptoms that occur to the child after birth.
* The most important vaccinations and analyzes of the child and its dates.
* Symptoms that occur due to artificial breast feeding and... [Read more]
Dr. Sherif speaks about some critical issues which face diabetics:
- The most important tips for diabetics.
- Nutrition of diabetic patients.
- Sports for diabetics.
- Treatment of diabetes and reasons for the use of insulin.
- Diabetes complications.
- Symptoms and treatment of diabetes.
- Pregnant women and sugar.
- Diabetes foot and its symptoms and methods of prevention. [Read more]
Dr. Aladdin speaks about some critical issues which face chest patients:
- Sprays and methods of use and whether they are useful or harmful.
- Is Cortisone beneficial or harmful? And the timing of its handling.
- Industrial oxygen inhalation.
- Passive smoking and damage.
- Ways to quit smoking.
- Chest sensitivity and chronic pulmonary embolism. [Read more]